1. The contest will take place starting September 13, 2017 and ending June 18, 2018.
2. Each month a round of voting will take place to determine, which school will earn $1,000 to put towards PBIS.
3. In order to take part the school must be located within Pitt County, it must be a part of the PCS system, and must have a PBIS program for the funds to be dedicated towards.
4. 10 total rounds will be held during the 2017-18 school year contest. Each round will consist of schools broken down into population size. A school not listed in the round can’t take part or win the round.
5. Two rounds will be held for schools in 1 of the 5 groups.
6. Any school that wins a round cannot take part in the second round or win.
7. To take part schools must perform the following actions.
a. Like Joe Pecheles on Facebook
b. Find the album containing school photo logos
c. Like, comment, and share on your schools logo.
d. Each action performed on a schools logo picture is worth a point
e. 1 single person is eligible to contribute up to 3 points for their school
8. The winner will be announced on the last Friday of every month
9. The new rounds will commence on the first business day of each new month.
10. For more details, rules, and general information please visit pechelescars.com